Thursday, August 27, 2009

Again, No News is Good News.

It's hard to believe that it's been close to 6 years since I was diagnosed with lymphoma. I haven't posted here in quite a long time, again this is a good thing. I'm scheduled to visit my oncologist September the 18th and thankfully I have nothing out of the ordinary to report.

The only reason for this post is to plug another blog I started where I tend to rant & rave about anything and everything. It's a different venture for me as the truth be known, my writing sucks. All is not lost though, as I do incorporate my artistic skills into each post in the form of a badge design which I shamelessly offer for sale. Hey, a man has to make a living. Not an easy thing to do these days.

I hope everyone coming here will take a minute on the lighter side and visit Round Words. You could even put up a link to Round Words on your blog or site. I can use all the help I can get.

If you need help with the necessary code to create a link, just copy the code below and paste it into your blog roll or sidebar:



Many thanks!

0 comments: